Hanoi is a street food lover’s paradise, with a plethora of options for those who want to eat like a local. Join Hanoi street food tour to taste Hanoi’s most savory delicacies.
Departure: Daily departure from Hanoi -
Type of tour: Private tour
Hanoi is the birthplace of many quintessential Vietnamese dishes, and the city is often cited as one of the world’s great food capitals. It is also a street food lover’s paradise, with a plethora of options for those who want to eat like a local. However, while dining on the street sounds tempting and adventurous, it can be intimidating. Let your expert guide introduce you to Hanoi’s most savory delicacies as you visit the street carts and market stalls of the Old Quarter.
Duration: 4 hours (daily departure at 9:30 AM and 5:00 PM).
You will be picked up from your hotel for a Hanoi street food tour and head out into the streets of Hanoi on a sightseeing and food-themed half-day guided tour. Visit the local market to get an overview of Vietnamese food, and spend time talking with street food vendors and stall holders while you sample their authentic culinary offerings.
Then you will enjoy a Vietnamese coffee (Cà Phê) or tea (Trà) with the locals at Cafe Thọ, one of the many sidewalk cafes in the historic French Quarter. Our guide will give you an overview of the Vietnamese food scene, particularly in Hanoi. Continue to Truc Bach lake for a snack of Phở Cuốn, a grilled beef and rice noodle roll with fresh herbs, along with several other local snacks.
Lunch/ Dinner at one of Hanoi’s best Bun Cha establishments. Situated down a narrow lane, you will sit on tiny stools at low plastic tables along with the regular crowd of Bun Cha aficionados and enjoy traditional grilled pork and rice vermicelli noodles with fresh herbs and greens like true Hanoians. Very few foreigners ever find this eatery so it is a very special treat.
Return to your hotel where the half day Street Food Tour of Hanoi ends.
– Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
– All food and beverages.
– One bottle of water for the tour.
– The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
– Transportation from and to hotel.
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Surcharge for New Year or Holiday seasons.
– Free of charge for children less than 05 years old.
– 50% charge of adult price for children from 06 to 11 years old.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.