Join Mekong River Delta Tour to explore and experience the buzz and fervor of these wet markets where a whole range of goods are on display and for sale.
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – MEKONG DELTA – CAI BE FLOATING MARKET – CAN THO (L)
08:00-08:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh Center for transfer to Mekong Delta. This trip provides a look at a wide variety of the life and scenery of the Delta. On the way, you can see green rice paddy fields stretching towards the horizon.
After arrival in Cai Be, a boat takes you to the floating market with sellers and buyers bargaining and exchanging their goods from their boats. Next, a boat rides on the maze of shady canals visiting the An Binh islands (Vinh Long). We will enjoy the local tropical fruits and see how local people cultivate their orchards, make their living from ceramics, popcorn and rice paper… A nice chance for bicycle riding, roaming through the village and looking at the local handicraft shops. A stop will be landed on Vinh Long market for a nice walk around. Continue driving to Can Tho.
Stay over night at hotel in Can Tho.
DAY 2: CAN THO – CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET – HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L)
Cruising along the small and picturesque tributaries by rowing boat, we will see the Cai Rang floating market (the nicest one with heaps of rowing boats). Take in the beautiful scenery and the daily activities of the locals who lives along the Mekong canals and you will roam through the village to visit a rice husking mill and a rice noodles making shop.
Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City via My Tho and arrive at your hotel around 17:00.
Your Mekong River Delta tour ends.
– Private tours with English speaking guide for the entire trip except leisure time.
– Air-conditioned private transportation & All transfers.
– Entrance fee to any applicable tourist sites.
– Boat cruise on Mekong Delta.
– Cold water and towel during the trip.
– Meals as indicated in program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
– Accommodation at the 3* hotel (Upgrades available to stay at a 4-star or 5-star hotel please contact us directly).
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Free of charge for children less than 05 years old.
– 50% charge of adult price for children from 06 to 11 years old.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.