Vietnam visa exemption for holders of passports of UK, Italy, Germany, Spain and France from 01st July 2015 to 30th June 2016
The Vietnamese Government has unilaterally decided that from the 01st July 2015 to 30th June 2016 holders of passports from the UK, Italy, Germany, Spain and France will be waived off Vietnamese visas, if meeting all the following conditions:
- Entering Viet Nam from the 01st July 2015 to 30th June 2016;
- Tentative duration of stay in Viet Nam does not exceed 15 days (If tentative duration of stay is over 15 days, the applicant must apply for visa in advance);
- Passport's validity remains at least 06 months commencing the date of existing Viet Nam;
- For those who visited Viet Nam before, this entry date must be over 30days since the last entry (If this entry is 30days or less since the last entry, the applicant you have to apply for visa in advance).
- Fee paid for Vietnamese visas issued before the 23rd June 2015 for passport holders of the UK, Italy, Germany, Spain and France are non-refundable.
- Up to now, the Government of Viet Nam has unilaterally waived visas for holders of passports from 12 countries, namely the Republic of Korea, Japan, the Russia Federation, Demark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, the UK, Italy, Germany, Spain and France.