VIETNAM AIRPORT TRANSFERS IN PRIVATE VEHICLES
Go Viet Travel specialises in Vietnam airport transfers (private car and driver). We provide 24 hours airport transfers to cities, destinations and resorts upon request from and to any Vietnam airport including Hanoi, Hue, Danang, Nha Trang, Dalat, and Ho Chi Minh City.
Just inform us your proposed arrival/ departure date and time, flight number, pick-up/ drop-off location, our driver will pick you up on time and make your trip to your destination as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
We monitor the flights status in advance and our driver will meet you accordingly. On your arrival, our drivers wait in the airport arrival hall with your name on the sign board.
Our aim is to offer the best reliable and safest transfers service to all our customers at a competitive price. We all know that time is money and we will save you both.
- PRICES FOR VIETNAM AIRPORT TRANSFERS IN PRIVATE VEHICLES:
Prices shown are in US dollars and per vehicle per way.
|From Airport||Drop-off Location||4 seats
|Hanoi (Noi Bai Airport)||Hotels in Hanoi Center||18 US$||20 US$||25 US$|
|Hai Phong City||75 US$||80 US$||85 US$|
|Halong City||85 US$||90 US$||104 US$|
|Ninh Binh Province||75 US$||85 US$||90 US$|
|Hue (Phu Bai Airport)||Hotels in Hue Center||17 US$||19 US$||22 US$|
|Pilgrimage Village Resort||19 US$||23 US$||25 US$|
|Lang Co Beach||45 US$||48 US$||52 US$|
|Hotels in Da Nang/ My Khe Beach||55 US$||65 US$||75 US$|
|Hotels in Hoi An Town||65 US$||73 US$||80 US$|
|Da Nang (Da Nang Airport)||Hotels in Da Nang/ My Khe Beach||17 US$||19 US$||20 US$|
|InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort||22 US$||24 US$||25 US$|
|Hotels in Hoi An Town||19 US$||21 US$||23 US$|
|Lang Co Beach||45 US$||51 US$||62 US$|
|Hotels in Hue Center||55 US$||65 US$||75 US$|
|Nha Trang (Cam Ranh Airport)||Hotels in Nha Trang Center||20 US$||22 US$||24 US$|
|Evason Hideaway/ Amiana Resort||28 US$||29 US$||30 US$|
|An Lam Villas Ninh Van Resort||29 US$||32 US$||34 US$|
|Amanoi Resort Vinh Hy||73 US$||78 US$||83 US$|
|Da Lat (Lien Khuong Airport)||Hotels in Da Lat Center||32 US$||34 US$||37 US$|
|Ho Chi Minh (Tan Son Nhat Airport)||Hotels in District 1||17 US$||21 US$||23 US$|
|Hotels in District 7||19 US$||23 US$||26 US$|
|Saigon Domaine Luxury Residences||24 US$||28 US$||33 US$|
|Hotels in Vung Tau||80 US$||90 US$||95 US$|
|Hotels in Mui Ne||85 US$||95 US$||106 US$|
|Hai Phong (Cat Bi Airport)||Hotels in Hai Phong Center||20 US$||22 US$||30 US$|
Can’t find the route or the vehicle for bigger group you are looking for? Please contact our team on (+84) 902 088 698 or email us at email@example.com to get a quote.
- HOW TO BOOK VIETNAM AIRPORT TRANSFERS:
1. Phone Booking: You are welcome to call us at (+84) 4 6293 5858 for booking Vietnam airport transfers. After working hours or on the weekends, please dial: (+84) 902 088 698.
2. Email Booking: Please send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our travel experts will contact you within one working day.
- IMPORTANT NOTE:
– All above prices are quoted in US Dollars and per vehicle per way.
– Prices are quoted based on most economical routes. If the passenger nominate a route to their preference, passenger will be liable to pay the extra charges such as fuel, toll, waiting and other charges.
– Surcharge will be applied for Christmas and New Year or Holiday seasons due to limited drivers available for work during seasonal periods.
– It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they reserve or book the correct size of vehicle in order to carry the number of passengers and luggage. Children must occupy their own seat.
The vehicle capacities are as follows:
4 seater: 01-03 people
7 seater: 04 people
16 seater: 05-09 people
29 seater: 10-15 people
35 seater: 16-32 people
45 seater: 33-43 people
50 seater: 44-48 people
– If the passenger has booked a smaller vehicle capacity to carry the number of passengers and luggage, the driver reserves the right to refuse to carry the passengers due to Health and Safety rules. However, the passenger is liable to pay the full fare to the driver.
– Additional passengers and luggage may be added with the permission of Go Viet Travel to control to the car ordered but not exceeding the numbers per vehicle capacity ordered.
WAITING TIME CHARGES
– On all airport pick ups, the maximum free waiting time is 90 minutes, starting from the flight landing time. Afterwards, surcharge will be applied. We will check the flight status before we enter the airport. There are no additional charges for any flight delays. If you have made other arrangements such as refreshment, meeting, shopping, etc. in the terminal, it is your liability to choose the preferred pick up time at the time of booking the transfer.
– Surcharge will be applied for additional drop offs and pickups.
In the event of a missed flight, please inform us immediately, so that we will notify the driver not to enter the airport for the pick up. If the journey was pre-paid, the fare will be refunded after deducting bank charges. However, if the passenger wises to take a later flight we will provide the service at no extra cost. Failure to notify this to our team, the passenger will be liable to pay the full fare and if it is pre-paid, the fare will not be refunded.
“No Show” meaning, If passenger books a private hire car with us and failed to meet the driver on pick up time, this will include airport, seaport, home, hotel and other private address. This will include incorrect date and time of the bookings.
The driver will wait in the arrival hall up to 1 hour 30 minutes from flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet the driver within this time limit or failed to make contact via phone, email or sms to inform their status at the airport or seaport, this will be considered as a no show.
All bookings made online or over the phone on basis of paying the driver cash, and if the booking was secured with a valid credit or debit card will be charged the full fare of transfer in the event of an no show.
All bookings pre- paid by a credit or debit card will not be refunded in the event of a no show.
In the event of a complaint, the passenger should seek a solution at the time by asking for assistance from the company (please contact the person who confirms your booking by phone). We will try our best to provide a remedy that meet your service expectations.