Please read carefully and ensure you understand these Terms and Conditions before you make a reservation through or booking with Go Viet Travel. By accessing this website, including any of the webpages located at the same domain name (“Website”), you agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions below. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions below, it is suggested that you refrain from accessing this Website.
The website material and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear on this Website, are subject to change. We recommend that you review these Terms and Conditions carefully each time you use our Web Site.
I. HOW TO BOOK
1. Phone Booking: You are welcome to call us at (+84) 4 6293 5858 for travel enquiry or tour booking. After working hours or on the weekends, please dial: (+84) 902 088 698.
2. Email Booking: Please send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Our travel experts will contact you within one working day.
3. On-line Booking: You may fill in the Enquiry Form to book your travel package. Our travel experts will reply to you within 24 hours and handle the tour or travel service you have selected from our website.
4. Off-line Booking: After visiting our website, you may just send us an email stating your special request. Our travel experts will reply to you within 24 hours and create a tailor made experience customised tour for your needs. We will present to you a written quotation for the services selected. These quotes will remain valid for 7-10 days, they indicate the price for the services, they do not unless requested indicate availability of the services.
Upon receiving instruction from you, we will confirm the quoted services and provide you with a confirmation of arrangements confirming the availability and also the pricing for the arrangements. We require a minimum deposit payment of 30% of the total cost; this deposit must be received within 7-10 days from us providing you with confirmation of services. Certain services may require a further deposit up to full payment to confirm arrangements; this will be confirmed to you at the quotation stage.
The booking confirmation will include the exact deposit/payment amount required and the due date of final payment. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and raise any questions you may have. Receipt of deposit will be taken as an understanding by Go Viet Travel that the customer has checked their confirmed travel arrangements and has read and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions set forth both in the booking confirmation and also contained herewith in.
– Go Viet Travel will usually have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed flights, hotels, detailed itinerary, invoice and way of payment.
– We promise 24-hour response on emails. Our staff will contact you soon for the details within 24 hours except on Sunday. If you have failed to get our reply within 24 hours, before you are uncertain about our promise, please first check the following two things:
1. Check your spam emails in your outlook or webmail since very often our replied emails are automatically deleted as junk emails due to the possible spam filtering.
2. Avoid using some webmail providers with strong spam filtering, especially those who claim “individual items placed in the Trash folder will be automatically deleted from our mail servers and we are unable to recover permanently deleted items”.
1) Very often people using Optus Webmail from Australia fail to get our emails due to unknown reasons.
2) Avoid using the webmails provided by institutions such as universities, government organs which have strong mail filters.
II. TRAVEL INFORMATION AND BOOKING STEPS
1) In order to obtain travel services from Go Viet Travel, please provide us with the following information in advance:
a) Proposed arrival & departure dates;
b) Accurate number of tourists in your traveling party, and the related information including: passenger’s full name as appeared on the passport, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number;
c) Proposed itinerary including total number of days and number of days in each city;
d) Specific conditions of transportation and extra services to be provided;
2) Upon receipt of the request from clients, Go Viet Travel should confirm relevant booking as soon as possible in written form or phone call.
3) Should there be any revision or cancellation to be made by clients to the confirmed tours, it shall be handled in accordance with the email correspondences between clients and Go Viet Travel.
4) Go Viet Travel will provide travel services to clients based on the confirmed tour itinerary. We usually have your booking confirmed no more than 01 working day. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from Go Viet Travel, which includes the confirmed flights, hotels, a detailed itinerary and way of payment.
5) A deposit or full payment (depend on the services you book) may be required to guarantee the booking and for land tour reservation.
6) Upon receipt of the payment/ deposit payment from clients Go Viet Travel will email you the voucher considered as final confirmation of your booking which includes booking details, hotel vouchers, e-tickets, a detailed itinerary and the receipt.
7) Final payment can be made either in cash or credit card or Travelers Cheques when you arrive in Vietnam.
Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
The listed Hotels will be used according to the confirmed travel plan. When the confirmed hotels are not available, Go Viet Travel can replace the hotels with the same standard upon your agreement. Hotel and facility descriptions featured on this website are based on current hotel guides and information provided by suppliers and may change at any time. Pictures utilized may not reflect the exact room, décor, view or other specifications.
There have been attempts at globalizing the hotel “star ratings” so that they become an internationally recognised and reliable standard. Go Viet Travel advises differences may exist in the quality of accommodation in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia to that of a similar star rated hotel in your country. Our representatives and operators regularly inspect the hotels represented.
Transportation and Restaurants
– All restaurants should be tidy and clean.
– We use the air-conditioned and well-shaped vehicles. All the vehicles are licensed with insurance. All vehicles are equipped with air-conditioning and can carry standard luggage.
1-3 traveling party: we offer 4-seat cars
4 traveling party: we offer 7-seat cars
5-9 traveling party: we offer 16-seat vans
10-15 travelling Party: we offer 29-seat coach
16-32 traveling Party: we offer 35-seat coach
33-43 traveling party: we offer 45-seat coach
In practice, for private day tours and tour packages, we would randomly select the standard cars, vans or coaches in our car fleet. If you want to upgrade your standard vehicle to a deluxe one for your private tour, please contact your travel expert and pay an extra tour expense.
III. PRICE AND QUOTATION POLICY
Go Viet Travel currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site based on the exchange rate between USD and VND of Vietcombank. Prices are based on costs and exchange rates as when loaded and subject to change. They are offered as a price guide. Up until your arrangements are fully paid we reserve the right to adjust pricing.
Tour cost is quoted for one traveler based on two sharing room, economic class domestic flight, all land transfers within Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia, luggage handling, hotels, meals as listed (or upon your request), sightseeing, local tour guide service. If you want to share one room by yourself, please pay single supplement.
Visas, insurance, excess baggage charges (over applicable airline allowances), extra meals, laundry, drinks, souvenirs, tips / gratuities to staff, local payments, guides and leaders (unless otherwise stated) and items of a personal nature are not included in the tour cost. Any pre-paid airfare taxes and surcharges are clearly identified in your booking confirmation if not included in the tour cost.
You can also disregard full package tours and choose whatever travel items you need. We can quote the tours you really want. Usually travel insurance is not covered in our quotations.
Quotations for Children (aged between 3-11): For private tours, children are entitled to 10%-30% discount; but for group tours, children have to pay 10% – 25% more. Contact our travel experts for the actual quotations in your case.
IV. PAYMENT METHODS
1. Visa or Master Card by email.
If you are going to pay the travel expense by credit card, you will receive a “Credit Card Authorization Form” attached with our email for you to fill. Please open the attached file and fill out the required form, then email us (with scanned copy) the copy of your credit card.
For a sample of this form please download the Credit Card Authorization Form in word format here.
– This is only a guarantee of your payment; we will not charge your card until we have confirmed all the bookings.
– Banks and credit card companies may also make a service charge for the transaction. 3% service fee will be charged by banks from your card (Visa or Mastercard).
2. Secure online payment via PayPal.
PayPal is a global leader in online payment solutions. The online payment secured by PayPal service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without disclosing financial information. Paypal is a secure agent via which both the buyer and the seller makes a safe transaction.
How to pay us by paypal?
* Pay by Paypal with our Email
When you are going to pay your travel expense by PayPal, our travel expert will send you an email to guide you how to pay step by step. In the email body, you will see a “PAY NOW” symbol, just click the Visa/Master Card PAY NOW symbol on the email payment request and you will be guided to the secure PAYPAL website to make payment. You can also use PayPal to pay through bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, which are binding to your paypal account.
* Pay us online to our PayPal account directly
If you are a PAYPAL member simply follow the usual system. Once in your paypal account, please press the button “Send Money”, and fill our Paypal account ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. Then submit the amount of the money to our Paypal account.
Once your money is in our Paypal account, we will go on with your booking.
* How to Join PayPal
If you are not a member it’s easy to join and it’s free!
Sign up on the website www.paypal.com. Membership is free for buyers sending money.
Important Notice: While sending money by PayPal, please leave a text message indicating the code of the travel service you have booked through us or the use of your money. 3.5% Transaction fees will be added to your payment while using PayPal.
3. Secure online payment via OnePay.
OnePay is a leading online payments and financial transaction processing company in Vietnam. We connect with OnePAY Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payment (www.onepay.vn). All of your card information are processed through SSL protocol with international card security standard. Your card information will not be stored at our system (Merchant).
Major credit cards are accepted such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB Card. We will send you an email to guide you how to pay us online with OnePAY Payment Gateway step by step.
Credit card service fees will be applied to Credit card payments as follows: MasterCard, Visa, JCB 3% and American Express 3.5%. This fee is non-refundable.
If we receive a fraud alert from our credit card processor, we need you to reconfirm your credit card before your transaction can be made. If your booking is too urgent to have all required confirmation in time, we have the right to cancel your booking and refund the card holder’s account for our own and the card holder’s protection.
4. Payment by bank transfer.
You can also choose to make the payment by bank transfer to one of our banks (any bank fees must be paid by customer side, the amount has to be credited correctly in our bank account). After you have made the wire transfer in your bank, please make a copy of the transaction receipt by the bank, write down your tracking code on the copy and email us the copy of the transaction receipt. Once we have received your payment bank copy, we will start to handle your booking.
PAYMENT ON ARRIVAL
Payment on arrival can be paid in cash or by credit card (3% surcharge will be applied for payment by credit card).
V. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
If you decide to cancel your holiday or you are unable to travel Go Viet Travel will refund the amount you have paid less our reasonable costs (to cover communication and administration costs) and any cancellation fees imposed by other suppliers. If you notify us of cancellation between 15-30 days before departure, then the cancellation charges are likely to only be the loss of your deposit, however please refer to the cancellation conditions highlighted on the booking conditions. If you notify us of cancellation less than 3-5 days before departure, the cancellation charges may be up to 100% of the total booking cost.
It is likely that other suppliers’ cancellation fees (which we will pass on to you) will be greater when cancellation takes place closer to the departure date. This is on a case by case basis as it depends on each supplier.
Cancellation charges cannot be waived. No refunds are available for any arrangements that are unused by you.
Cancellation fees will apply as indicated by airlines regulations and will vary dependent upon the type of airfare utilised. Airfare prices and conditions are subject to change or withdrawal without notification until the airline tickets are issued. Full payment is required before tickets can be issued. Go Viet Travel cannot be held liable for any increases in prices or changes in any airline regulations. Foreign currency airfares and airport taxes may fluctuate and are subject to the rate of exchange on date of ticket issue. Increases in airport taxes are not the responsibility of Go Viet Travel and can be imposed up until the airline ticket is paid for and issued, these additional costs are the responsibility of the customer to pay. To the extent we are able to do so we will advise you of any increases of which we are aware of at the time of confirmation of your booking.
Travel insurance is not covered in our quotations. It is a condition of booking one of Go Viet Travels’ tours that travellers are adequately insured for the full duration of their travel arrangements in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal item cancellation and curtailment. We suggest you purchase your personal insurance from your native country before you travel.
1. A booking is accepted only after Go Viet Travel receives the required deposit and issues the client or their travel agent confirmation invoices. The balance can be paid at any time stated by Go Viet Travel on the booking confirmation.
2. Go Viet Travel only acts as a coordinator of tours and an agent for the owners, contractors and suppliers of transportation, accommodation and/or other related travel services provided and assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage to baggage, property or for injury, illness, death or for any damages or claims howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from accidents, loss or damage to person or property, delays, transport failures, strikes, wars and uprisings or acts of God etc. over which we have no control. All coupon receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by third party suppliers and all services are subject to the laws of the country where the services are provided.
3. Go Viet Travel shall be responsible for not providing confirmed services to the client.
Should you encounter any problems on your arrangements we recommend to try and solve it directly with our agents. If you wish to lodge a complaint please do so in writing to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go Viet Travel is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors. We know you care about what happens to your personal information contained in the emails you have sent to us, so we have created this privacy statement to reaffirm that We will never give any information about you to others.