The stamping fee for Vietnam visa is the fee you are required to pay directly to Immigration Officers at Immigration Desk/Counter at your arrival airport in Vietnam in order to get the official visa stamped in your passport.
The fee is collected by the Immigration Officers and compulsory for all those who use visa on arrival method.
The stamping fee for Vietnam visa must be paid in cash, no credit cards are accepted.
Stamping fee for Vietnam visa at the airport (applied from Jan 01, 2013) as follows:
– US$45 for a single entry visa of less than three months
– US$65 for a multiple entry visa of less than one month (under 29 days)
– US$95 for a multiple entry visa of less than three months
– US$95 for a multiple entry visa of less than six months
– US$135 for a multiple entry visa of more than six months
Russian travelers are exempt from this fee.
Recommended Currencies: Vietnamese Dong (VND) and USD (US Dollars).