With 3 boats from 12 to 16 cabins (size from 14 to 16 sqm), the V’Spirit Classic Cruises are modern and comfortable mid-range boats offering 2 days 1 night cruise in the Halong Bay. V’Spirit Classic Cruises feature Deluxe and Premium cabin rooms with a blend of modern and oriental décor. Fitted with parquet flooring, comfortable air-conditioned rooms are furnished with a wardrobe, telephone and seating area. Rooms offer sea views and come with an en suite bathroom equipped with hairdryer, shower and free toiletries.
V’Spirit Classic Cruises offers 24-hour front desk staff, an English-speaking tour guide and a business centre with free Wi-Fi access. It features a restaurant which operates 24 hours, serving the tastiest traditional Vietnamese foods.
V’SPIRIT CLASSIC CRUISES HALONG ITINERARY
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – V’SPIRIT CLASSIC CRUISES (L, D)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick up at your chosen hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and start the scenic 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
12h30 – 13h00 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 14h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h00 – 16h00 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16h00 – 17h00 Cruising to Titop island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titop or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h00 – 17h30 Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00 Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B,L)
06h30 – 07h15 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
09h00 – 10h00 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Man’s Head Islet area.
10h15 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
10h15 – 11h00 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
11h00 – 12h15 While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h15 – 12h30 Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
12h30 – 13h00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
Your 2 day V’Spirit Classic Cruises finishes at your hotel around 17h00.
Notes on our prices:
– Price shown is in US dollars and per person based on half twin Deluxe cabin. Upgrade available to stay at a Premium cabin. Additional cost will be applied as follows:
Upgrade charge per person:
+ From Deluxe cabin to Premium cabin: + 15 US$ per person
* Triple rooms and family connecting rooms are available.
– Shuttle bus transfer from and to your hotel in the Old Quarter with complimentary mineral water (01 bottle/per way/per person)
– Professional English speaking guide
– Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Halong Bay
– Cruise through Halong bay
– Meals on board as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
– Cabins with air-conditioned and en-suite Bathrooms
– Kayaking (2 persons/ kayak)
– Cooking demonstration
– Welcome drinks, cold handkerchief
– Tai Chi class
– Internet on board
– Insurance on board
Price does not include:
– Drinks and Beverages
– Gratuities and personal expenses
– Surcharge for Christmas and New Year or Holiday seasons
– Single supplement surcharge for solo travelers is 35 US$/person (for Deluxe cabin)
– Free of charge for maximum 01 child less than 05 years old, sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding or baby cot are upon request.
– 50% charge of adult price for child from 6 to 8 years old & 75% charge of adult rate for child from 9 to 11 years old sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding, limiting to one child per booking only.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult’s rate.
– Two children under 12 years old sharing 01 cabin with parents will be charged 75% of adult rate.
– Single travelers will be required to pay surcharge for single supplement;
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions;
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure;
– Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers;
– A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. No refunds are offered if local police and port authority refuse passengers passages when passengers fail to present valid passports for inspection.