Van Long is the largest wetland Reserve covering an area of nearly 3000 hecares. It is home to a rich fauna and flora, particularly, a habitat of the largest number of white-hipped langurs (Delacour’s langur)….. One of the last real natural treasures in Ninh Binh, Van Long, little spoiled by the influences of tourism is worth exploring nature and agritourismin the North of Viet Nam.
Kenh Ga floating village – The landscape is stunning with hundreds of limestone peaks jutting out of the emerald green paddies Vietnamese fishermen rowing boat with their legs, kids herding ducks & buffaloes and people living in the house boats are all daily scenes. Enjoy a boat trip along the small river to visit floating fish farm, floating village, limestone formation, and local people. Opportunity to see rural life of peaceful hidden village by the river.
08:00 You will be picked up from your hotel lobby by our guide and driver for a full day tour to Van Long Natural Preserve. It takes 2.5-hour drive along the green fields and villages to Van Long, Ninh Binh province.
On arrival take a boat trip to visit this “Natural Preserve area”. Enjoy the wonderful view similar Ha Long Bay but more serene and ecological.
12:00 Lunch at local restaurant.
13:00 Transfer to Kenh Ga then embark on a small boat and cruise along Hoang Long river (that means the Dragon river), watching beautiful shaped limestone formation, rice paddies to visit the floating village Kenh Ga. Enjoy the life and activities on the river that you can image like water puppet show in the theatre. Visit Hot Mineral-Spring (Natural stream) and you could walk through a green rice field to visit the Van Trinh Cave.
Return to Hanoi where your full day trip ends at around 18:30.
Type of tour
|2017 Price per person in US$ in party of:|
||16 and up
|Private tour||120 US$||75 US$||60 US$||48 US$||42 US$
||34 US$||30 US$|
– Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle as tour program indicated.
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
– Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
– Lunch as mentioned in program.
– Boat trip as per program.
– One bottle of water on bus.
– The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Surcharge for New Year or Holiday seasons.
– Free of charge for children less than 05 years old.
– 50% charge of adult price for children from 06 to 11 years old.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.