Built in accordance with traditional Vietnamese style and modern luxury, Syrena Cruises Halong Bay have maintained the high standards of luxury cruising in Halong Bay. The Syrena Cruises fleet of 2 ships offers a total of 34 luxury cabins & suites accommodating a total of 68 passengers for Halong Bay cruises or hosted events (weddings, corporate retreats, incentives, meetings, conferences, etc.).
All our Deluxe Cabins and Suites are well appointed, with traditional Vietnamese hardwood creating lavish warmth. Light materials and clear windows ensure that each cabin is bright and airy. Hand-crafted furniture and delicate upholstery further enhance the warmth and light in each cabin.
Deluxe Cabin (15m²) offers all the amenities necessary for you to feel comfortable: twin beds or a queen-size bed, air-conditioner, en-suite bathroom with shower. Each features a picture window, providing added light and memorable views. Some with balcony.
The two spacious Suites (21m²) are located in the forward section of the lower accommodation deck. Each Suite offers all the standard amenities of the Deluxe Cabins, plus a larger ensuite bathroom with bathtub, picture windows and a 32” LCD television.
SYRENA CRUISES HALONG BAY ITINERARY
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – SYRENA CRUISES (L, D)
For those who book transfer option*: Syrena Cruises’ shuttle bus will pick you up at your chosen hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area around 08:00 am for 3.5 hour transfer to Ha Long city. On the way, the bus stops for a short break about 20 minutes to drink coffee, tea. Beside that, you can see special traditional handicraft products which are made by local people, who are working with their skillful hands.
12:30 Receptionists welcome guests at the Tuan Chau International Harbour.
12:45 Captain welcomes guests to Syrena cruises by tender. Check in whilst enjoy a welcome drink, safety briefing and check in cabin.
13:00 Leave Tuan Chau International Harbour, discover the Halong Bay – natural wonders of the world. Have lunch while cruising through famous sights including Ba Hang fishing village, Dinh Huong island, Cho Da islet, Ga Choi islet…
14:30 Cruise stops at Bo Nau Cave, the core area of the world natural heritage. Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave – one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
15:45 Leaving Surprise cave, transfer by tender to the Titop island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach or climb the steps of the rock to the top of the island for photo taking. On the top of the mountain, you can see a corner of magical Halong Bay.
16:45 Back to the cruise. Relax and enjoy sunset on the sun deck. Cruising to the overnight anchorage.
18:00 – 19:00 Enjoy HAPPY HOUR from 18:00 – 19:00 – Buy one drink get one free (wine excluded).
18:30 Join the cooking class and learn how to cook Vietnamese traditional dishes.
19:00 Dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese fusion cuisine.
20:30 Evening activities include:
– Film entertainment in the dining room.
– Squid fishing with our crew.
– Foot reflexology & massage (chargeable): please contact our cruise team to book the service.
Stay overnight on board.
DAY 2: SYRENA CRUISES – HALONG BAY – HANOI (B)
06:00 Morning wake up call upon request.
06:30 Enjoy Tai Chi instructions on the sundeck in 30 minutes whilst cruising to Luon Cave.
07:00 Enjoy light breakfast in the restaurant. Coffee, tea, fresh milk, water, pastries, fresh fruit, cereals will be served in the dining room.
08:00 Transfer to Luon Cave by tender. Visit Luon cave by a traditionally woven bamboo boat rowed by a local boatman.
08:30 Return to the cruise, take time to freshen up and check out of the cabins. Please leave your luggage outside your cabins (staff will then transfer to the pier upon arrival for you). Depart for Tuan Chau International Harbour.
09:15 Enjoy brunch served in the dining room. Settle bills in the dining room after brunch (if any).
10:45 Transfer by tender back to Tuan Chau Harbour and disembarkation.
For those who book transfer option*: Syrena Cruises’ shuttle bus will pick you up at the pier then return to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 16:00.
Notes on our prices:
– Price shown is in US dollars and per person based on half twin Deluxe cabin. Upgrades available to stay at a Suite cabin. Additional costs will be applied as follows:
Upgrade charge per person:
+ From Deluxe cabin to Suite cabin: + 52 US$ per person
– Welcome drink.
– Cabins with air-conditioned and en-suite Bathrooms based on a shared basis.
– 2 mineral water bottles per room
– Full-board meals (Asian and International Buffets).
– Entrance and sightseeing fees.
– Visit to Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat.
– Visit to Surprise Cave, Titop Island.
– Cooking Demonstration.
– Tai Chi Session.
– Entertainment Activities and Happy Hour.
– Movie Nights and Squid Fishing.
– Safety facilities.
– Onboard insurance.
– Tax and service charges.
Price does not include:
– Transportation services from Hanoi to Ha Long and return are available at a surcharge:
a. Shared coach: 25 US$ per person for adult as well as child from 6 years old and above. Pick up and drop off at guest’s preferred pick-up point in Hanoi Old Quarter only.
b. Private transfer: 120 US$ per 4-seater car. Pick up and drop off at guest’s preferred pick-up point in Hanoi.
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Drinks and Beverages.
– Beauty Spa Services & Massage.
– Tips and Others Personal Expenses.
– Surcharge for Christmas and New Year or Holiday seasons.
– Single supplement surcharge for solo travelers is 81 US$/person (for Deluxe cabin).
– Free of charge for maximum 01 child less than 05 years old, sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding or baby cot are upon request.
– 75% charge of adult price for child from 6 to 11 years old sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding, limiting to one child per booking only.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– One further older child or adult is charged 270 US$ per person per night in an extra bed. The maximum number of extra beds/children’s cots permitted in a room is 01.
– Single travelers will be required to pay surcharge for single supplement;
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions;
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure;
– Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers;
– A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. No refunds are offered if local police and port authority refuse passengers passages when passengers fail to present valid passports for inspection.