The karst formation of Phong Nha Cave in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park has evolved since the Palaeozoic (some 400 million years ago) and so is the oldest major karst area in Asia. Subject to massive tectonic changes, the park’s karst landscape is extremely complex with many geomorphic features of considerable significance. The vast area, extending to the border of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, contains spectacular formations including 65 km of caves and underground rivers.
With this tour, you can both discover Phong Nha Cave by boat and admire the spectacular jungle scenery surrounding and visit other tourist attraction as Biki Grotto, Cung Dinh Cave, Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai river on the way back.
PHONG NHA CAVE DAY TOUR ITINERARY
06:30am – 07:00am Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hue City Center and leave for Phong Nha in Quang Binh Province. Stop on the way to visit La Vang Holly Land (40 kilometers from Hue) which became the National Marian Center of Vietnam on April 13, 1961.
Have lunch at a local restaurant. Then take a boat cruise on the Son River upstream to visit Phong Nha Cave with its grottoes: Bi Ky, Cung Dinh, Tien … and Tien Son.
In the afternoon, return to Hue. On the way pass by Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River on the 17th parallel.
Phong Nha Cave day tour ends at your hotel in Hue around 19:30.
- PHONG NHA CAVE DAY TOUR PRICES:
Type of tour
|Price per person in US$ in party of:|
||03-06||07-10||11-14||15-19||20 and up
|Private tour||95 US$||80 US$||45 US$||40 US$||38 US$||35 US$|
|Group tour||28 US$|
– Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from and to your hotel as tour program indicated.
– Boat trip on Son River, Phong Nha & Ke Bang.
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
– Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
– Lunch as mentioned in program.
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Surcharge for New Year or Holiday seasons.
– Free of charge for children less than 05 years old.
– 50% charge of adult price for children from 06 to 11 years old.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.