Discovering the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay on our luxurious Pelican Halong Bay Cruise at its best service and quality. The first Pelican boat was launched in early 2012 and two others were operated in 2013. Featured with 22 cabins each, all Deluxe cabins and Suites have private bathrooms, a minibar and air conditioning. They are fitted with dark wood furnishings and offer great views of the sea. The suites are spacious and equipped with a bathtub.
Deluxe Ocean View Room (17m2): On the 1st floor
Suite Ocean View Room (17m2): On the 2nd floor, wide window with full view, wine & fruits in room
Royal Suite Ocean View Room (30m2): On the 2nd floor, largest room on boat, private balcony, wine & fruits in room, 2 cocktails free at noon.
The all-day dining restaurant serves Western and Vietnamese dishes for lunch and dinner. An international buffet breakfast is available daily. Guests can also enjoy refreshing drinks on the sundeck.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – PELICAN HALONG CRUISE (L, D)
* Pelican Halong Cruise sails from Tuan Chau Harbour. It provides a chargeable pick-up service from Hanoi to Ha Long.
12.00 – 12.30 Register/Check-in at Pelican Private Lounge.
12.30 Transfer to Pelican Halong Bay Cruise by tender.
13.00 – 13.30 Welcome on board, enjoy welcome drink and check into your cabin followed by cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.30 – 15.00 Buffet lunch with Western and Vietnamese dishes is served while cruising towards the bay itself.
15.10 – 16.30 Visit Bat cave by bamboo boat or by kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel truly relaxing.
17.15 – 17.50 Cruise to Soi Sim Island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17.50 – 18.15 Back to the boat and free time. Massage service is available (your own expense).
18.30 – 19.00 Join our cooking class on sundeck and learn how to make Vietnamese spring rolls. Then enjoy Happy Hour (buy two drinks, get one free from 18.00 to 19.00). It is time for chit chat and relaxing.
19.30 – 21.30 Dinner is served – Deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Dinner.
21.30 – 23.00 Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar; Watching movies and many sorts of Vietnam cultural films; Playing cards, chess; Reading magazines in room or dining room. Passengers may also try their luck with squid fishing from the boat.
Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Pelican Cruise.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
06.15 – 06.45 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (30 minute duration).
07.00 – 07.45 Coffee, tea and pastries are served in the dining room.
07.45 Transfer by tender to visit Sung Sot Cave – “the cave of marvels” – one of the most imposing grottoes of the Bay. The cave is a series of three chambers, each exponentially larger than the last, that sprawls over more than 2.5 acres (60 minute duration). Proper shoes are highly recommended.
09.00 – 09.30 Return to the boat then check-out. Bills settlement in reception area for your personal expenses.
10.00 Buffet brunch is served while the vessel cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards the harbour.
11.30 – 12.00 Disembark Pelican Halong Cruise. Drop off point at Pelican Private Lounge.
* Pelican Halong Bay Cruise ends at Pelican Private Lounge around 12h00. It provides a chargeable transfer service from Ha Long back to Hanoi.
Notes on our prices:
– Price shown is in US dollars and per person based on half twin Deluxe cabin. Upgrades available to stay at a Suite cabin. Additional costs will be applied as follows:
Upgrade charge per person:
+ From Deluxe cabin to Suite cabin: + 15 US$ per person
+ From Deluxe cabin to Royal Suite cabin: + 60 US$ per person
– Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
– English speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Deluxe Cabins with air-conditioned and en-suite Bathrooms based on a shared basis
– Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
– Tai Chi morning and Cooking class
– Kayaking, local rowing bamboo boat
– Squid fishing, board games, music & movie show
– Insurance on board
Price does not include:
– Transportation services from Hanoi to Ha Long and return are available at a surcharge:
a. Shared coach: 25 US$ per person for adult as well as child from 5 years old and above. Pick up and drop off at guest’s preferred pick-up point in Hanoi Old Quarter only
b. Private transfer: 120 US$ per 4-seater car. Pick up and drop off at guest’s preferred pick-up point in Hanoi
– Other meals than mentioned
– Drinks and Beverages
– Beauty Spa Services & Massage
– Tips and Others Personal Expenses
– Surcharge for Christmas and New Year or Holiday seasons
– If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid is 65 US$/person (for Deluxe cabin)
– Free of charge for maximum 01 child less than 04 years old, sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding or baby cot are upon request.
– 75% charge of adult rate for child of 5 to 11 years old sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding, limiting to one child per booking only.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult’s rate.
– Single travelers will be required to pay surcharge for single supplement;
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions;
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure;
– Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers;
– A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. No refunds are offered if local police and port authority refuse passengers passages when passengers fail to present valid passports for inspection.