The sprawling city of My Tho, located on the banks of the Upper Mekong River, is one of the closest cities in the mighty Mekong Delta to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), and can be reached by road in just one and a half hour. Then take a leisurely boat ride to Ben Tre where you will visit its fruit orchards, coconut groves and small islands. Those on a tight schedule can take a day tour to Mekong Delta with visit to My Tho and Ben Tre.
Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center for 1.5 hour transfer to Mekong Delta. Enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.
On arrival at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, then take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals.
Next, visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy and observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village.
In the late afternoon meet the bus and return to Ho Chi Minh City. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Ends of service at your office around 17h00.
|2017 Price per person in US Dollars in party of:|
|Type of tour||01||02||03-04||05-06||07-10||11-16|
|Private tour||107 US$||68 US$||57 US$||42 US$||36 US$||35 US$|
|Group tour||24 US$||24 US$||24 US$||24 US$||24 US$||24 US$|
– Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle as tour program indicated.
– Pick up from and drop off at your hotel (in District 1 only).
– Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary.
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
– Local English speaking guide
– Lunch as mentioned.
– Mineral water (1 bottle/person).
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Free of charge for children less than 02 years old.
– 50% charge of adult price for children from 03 to 6 years old.
– 75% charge of adult price for children from 07 to 11 years old.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.