Experience life in the Mekong Delta on a 3-day tour with visit to floating markets and stilt houses in quiet villages, go to Sam Mountain, watch the sunset over the Vietnam-Cambodia border, and more.
MEKONG DELTA 3-DAY TOUR ITINERARY
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH – MY THO – BEN TRE – CAN THO (L)
08:00-08:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh Center. Journey from Sai Gon City to My Tho. Here you will cruise the many lush tributaries of the Mekong under clumps of trees and coconut palms, wander amongst vibrant tropical fruit gardens on the the stunning Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix islets. Stop at a bee-keeping farm for sipping the honey with tea and Kamquat and enjoy the folk songs in the Southern. Return to land for the drive to Can Tho. Dinner on guest account.
Stay overnight at hotel in Can Tho.
DAY 2: CAN THO – CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET – LONG XUYEN – CHAU DOC (B, L)
Early in the morning, cruise to Cai Rang floating market, taking in the traditional sights such as rice barges, traditional shipyards and tropical fruits dried along the river banks along the way. After a visit to the colorful floating market, heading to Chau Doc and then transferred to the top of Sam Mountain, a popular pilgrimage site with dozens of pagodas and temples, where you will enjoy sweeping views of the countryside as the sun sets. And then spend a night in the town of Chau Doc. Dinner on guest account.
Stay overnight at hotel in Chau Doc.
DAY 3: CHAU DOC – HO CHI MINH (B, L)
After breakfast, take a boat to the area’s unique fish farms and to visit a village of stilt houses belonging to the Cham minority. The pace here is slower than the rest of the Mekong and the town boats a strong cultural presence. The local Khmer population rubs shoulders with local fisherman while the Cham minority still weaves colorful traditional textiles. After the trip heading back to Sai Gon. Arrive in Sai Gon at around 18:00.
Your Mekong Delta 3-day tour ends.
|Type of tour||2017 Price per person in US Dollars in party of:|
|411 US$||232 US$||166 US$||115 US$||94 US$|
– Private tours with English speaking guide for the entire trip except leisure time.
– Air-conditioned private transportation & All transfers.
– Entrance fee to any applicable tourist sites.
– Boat cruise on Mekong Delta.
– Cold water and towel during the trip.
– Meals as indicated in program (3 lunches + 2 breakfasts).
– Accommodation at the 3* hotels (Upgrades available to stay at a 4-star or 5-star hotel please contact us directly).
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Free of charge for children less than 05 years old.
– 50% charge of adult price for children from 06 to 11 years old.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.