Relax, and enjoy the amazing Halong Bay on the comfortable sundeck of Imperial Classic Cruise Halong Bay.
Fitted with wooden flooring, the cosy air-conditioned rooms feature a wardrobe and large windows overlooking stunning sea views. Rooms come with an attached bathroom offering slippers, shower facility and free toiletries.
Delectable seafood and Vietnamese cuisine are served at the restaurant, accompanied with panoramic views of the bay. A selection of wines and cocktails are available at the bar.
Activities offered on-board include kayaking, swimming, squid fishing and cooking class.
IMPERIAL CLASSIC CRUISE HALONG BAY 2 DAY 1 NIGHT ITINERARY
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – IMPERIAL CLASSIC CRUISE (L, D)
07:45 – 08:15 – Pick-up at your chosen hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay including a 20-minutes stop on the way.
12:30 – On arrival at pier, you will board your Imperial Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 – Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Imperial Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you. Imperial Cruise brings our valued customers to the most tranquil parts of the Bay where you can’t find any boat there, cruising zigzag through hundreds of islands.
15:30 – Discover the magical beauty of nature by kayaking along side limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in tranquil bay.
16:30 – Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water.
18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Stay overnight on board.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
06:00 – You can wake up early for taking beautiful photos of sunrise.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Ha Long Bay.
09:00 – Back to Imperial Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell Lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus back to Hanoi.
Imperial Classic Cruise Halong Bay 2 day 1 night tour finishes at your hotel around 17:00.
Our services include:
– Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi (hotel pick-up & drop-off within Hanoi Old Quarter only).
– Welcome drink.
– Accommodation: safe en-suited cabin with air-conditioner, hot water.
– Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
– Entrance and sightseeing fees.
– Kayaking Safe & Clean.
– Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hour.
– Squid Fishing.
– English speaking guide.
Our services do not include:
– Personal medical and travel insurance.
– Tips and gratuities for crew and driver.
– Daily expenses and laundry.
– Surcharge for Christmas and New Year or Holiday seasons.
– Single supplement surcharge for solo travelers is 20 US$ for Superior Cabin.
– Free of charge for maximum 01 child less than 05 years old, sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding or baby cot are upon request.
– 75% charge of adult price for child from 5 to 9 years old sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding, limiting to one child per booking only.
– Children from 9 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– Single travelers will be required to pay surcharge for single supplement.
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
– A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parents.