Spending overnight aboard the Image Halong Bay Cruise is the perfect way to see the UNESCO World Heritage area of Halong Bay. Featuring private and modern 11 cabins with an en suite bathroom, the wooden junk has its own restaurant and bar. Modern and wide, each room offers windows and a private balcony. Wooden floors and hand-made furniture are standard in all the air-conditioned rooms. A telephone and safe are included in each room.
Relax and attend a Tai Chi class or learn how to cook. Enjoy swimming and kayaking after a short trek to visit primary forest. Image Halong Cruise also offers manicure pedicure and baby-sitting services. Themed parties can be arranged on request.
Enjoy signature cocktails at the Image Halong’s restaurant and bar or on the sun deck.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – IMAGE HALONG CRUISE (L, D)
* Image Halong Cruise sails from Tuan Chau Harbour. It provides a chargeable pick-up service from Hanoi to Ha Long
12:00 – 12:30 Check in Pelican & Image cafe (Tuan Chau Island)
12:30 – 13:00 Transfer to Image Halong boat by tender
13:00 – 13:15 Welcome on board, enjoy welcome drink and follow Operation Manager briefing safety on boat as Image Halong Bay Cruise heads to Hoa Cuong, Ngon Tay, Duoi Ca Islet
13:30 – 14:30 Have lunch on boat
15:00 – 15:45 Transfer to small bamboo boat to visit Luon cave
Option: Kayaking service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly. Rate is 10 US$ per person (unless pre-booked)
15:45 – 17:00 Visit Titov Island
17:00 – 18:00 Back to the boat and continue cruising to find safety place for overnight (near 587 islet or Luon cave). Free time on boat
18:00 – 19:00 Happy hour (buy two drink, get one free)
18:30 – 19:00 Cooking Class
19:30 Have dinner on boat
21:30 – 23:00 Join squid fishing
Stay overnight on board
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – VIET HAI VILLAGE – KAYAKING (B, L, D)
06:15 – 06:45 Enjoy Tai Chi class on Sundeck
07:00 – 07:45 Have breakfast on boat
08:30 Transfer to a day boat for a cruise to visit Viet Hai village where you can trek to visit a primary forest
12:30 Have lunch on day boat
14:00 Kayaking or Swimming on Three Peach Beach (free kayaking on 2nd day)
16:00 Return Image Halong Cruise. Free time on cruise
18:00 – 19:00 Cooking demonstration on sundeck. Happy Hour (buy two drink, get one free)
19:30 – 21:30 Having dinner
21:30 – 23:00 Squid fishing and Stay overnight on board
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
06:15 – 06:45 Enjoy Tai Chi class on Sundeck
07:00 Have breakfast on boat
07:45 – 08:45 Visit Sung Sot cave – “the cave of marvels” – one of the most imposing grottoes of the Bay. The cave is a series of three chambers, each exponentially larger than the last, that sprawls over more than 2.5 acres (about 60 minute by walk)
09:00 – 09:30 Check out, Bills Settlement in reception area for your personal expenses
10h30 – 11h30 Lunch is served while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards the harbour
11h30 – 12h00 Disembark Image Halong Cruise. Drop off point at Pelican & Image cafe
* Image Halong Bay Cruise ends at Pelican & Image cafe around 12h00. It provides a chargeable transfer service from Ha Long back to Hanoi
– English speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Deluxe Cabins with air-conditioned and en-suite Bathrooms based on a shared basis
– Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
– Tai Chi morning and Cooking class
– Kayaking on second day (double kayak)
– Local rowing boat
– Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
– Insurance on board
Price does not include:
– Transportation services from Hanoi to Ha Long and return are available at a surcharge:
a. Shared coach: 20 US$ per person. Pick up and drop off at guest’s preferred pick-up point in Hanoi Old Quarter only.
b. Private transfer: 155 US$ per 4-seater car. Pick up and drop off at guest’s preferred pick-up point in Hanoi.
– Kayaking services on Day 1: 10 US$/person/double kayak
– Other meals than mentioned
– Drinks and Beverages
– Beauty Spa Services & Massage
– Tips and Others Personal Expenses
– Surcharge for Christmas and New Year or Holiday seasons
– If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid is 100 US$/person
– Free of charge for maximum 01 child less than 04 years old, sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding or baby cot are upon request.
– 75% charge of adult rate for child of 4 to 11 years old sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding, limiting to one child per booking only.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult’s rate.
– Single travelers will be required to pay surcharge for single supplement;
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions;
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure;
– Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers;
– A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. No refunds are offered if local police and port authority refuse passengers passages when passengers fail to present valid passports for inspection.