Hue to Hoi An day tour starts with the pick-up from your hotel in Hue center in the morning. Pick up from Hue airport can be arranged upon request and will occur additional charge.
Hoi An is a destination with two faces – the charming, old-world trading port of narrow streets and traditional houses, and the beach with its new resorts and long stretch of clean white sand. In keeping with Hoi An’s heritage as a trading port, the town’s tiny shop-houses now host a range of craft shops and artisans including some of Asia’s best bespoke tailors.
Despite the passing of 200 years and the ravages of weather and war, the center of Hoi An remains much the same as it was in its heyday.
HUE TO HOI AN DAY TOUR ITINERARY
Hue to Hoi An day tour starts at 08h00 in the morning. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hue City Center then drive toward Hoi An (about 3 hours), a delightful old trading town and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Drive along Lang Co Beach and through the spectacular Hai Van Pass to Danang City. Continue toward Hoi An, which was originally a Cham seaport influenced down centuries by traders from various cultures. On the way we stop at the Marble Mountains for sightseeing. Lunch at a local restaurant in Hoi An.
In the afternoon, stroll around the town to visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, the Pottery Museum, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, the silk street of Hoi An, the temples and pagodas of Chinese appearance. After visiting, return to Hue (or take off to Danang airport).
Hue to Hoi An day tour ends at your hotel in Hue around 18h00.
HUE TO HOI AN DAY TOUR PRICES:
Type of tour
|Price per person on a shared basis in US$ in party of:|
||20 and up|
|Private tour||70 US$||60 US$||45 US$||35 US$||30 US$||29 US$
– Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle as tour program indicated.
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
– Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
– Lunch as mentioned in program.
– One bottle of water on bus.
– The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Surcharge for New Year or Holiday seasons.
– Free of charge for children less than 05 years old.
– 50% charge of adult price for children from 06 to 11 years old.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.