Hue to Hoi An and My Son tour starts with the pick-up from your hotel in Hue center in the morning. Pick up from Hue airport can be arranged upon request and will occur additional charge.
Hoi An is a destination with two faces – the charming, old-world trading port of narrow streets and traditional houses, and the beach with its new resorts and long stretch of clean white sand. In keeping with Hoi An’s heritage as a trading port, the town’s tiny shop-houses now host a range of craft shops and artisans, including some of Asia’s best bespoke tailors.
Just south of Hoi An is the temple complex at My Son. These tower-temples served as the seat of the Champa Kingdom for the majority of its existence between the 4th and 13th centuries. The sanctuary is situated in an impressive location surrounded by hills, around 35 km inland from the coast at Hoi An. Whilst not as spectacular as the great Angkor complexes in Cambodia, the remaining structures are atmospheric enough to conjure images of the majesty of the Champa Kingdom and most visitors agree that a visit is well worthwhile.
HUE TO HOI AN AND MY SON TOUR ITINERARY
DAY 1: HUE – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (Lunch, Dinner included)
08:00am Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hue City Center and drive toward Hoi An Ancient Town. Visit Hai Van Pass (The pass of Sea and Cloud) and the Marble Mountains en route.
Check in hotel on arrival in Hoi An and lunch will be served in the local restaurant.
After lunch we take a walking tour around this enchanting port town. Follow the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit its numerous places of interest: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the Pottery Museum, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, the silk street of Hoi An … Around the town we can see a numerous art galleries and tailor shops, get some made-to-order clothes if you like.
Have dinner at a local restaurant then free at leisure to explore Hoi An Town or go shopping.
Stay overnight at hotel in Hoi An Ancient Town.
DAY 2: HOI AN – MY SON HOLY LAND – HUE/ DANANG AIRPORT (Breakfast, Lunch included)
Have breakfast at your hotel. At 08:30am you will be picked up for 50km drive from Hoi An to visit My Son Holy Land. It comprises many Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty, and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. Though the complex has been destroyed over time, we still see many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area.
Continue driving to Danang City for lunch. After lunch and break return to Hue. On the way stop at Lang Co beach for swimming.
Tour ends at your hotel in Hue around 17:00.
(Optional: Take off to Da Nang International Airport).
HUE TO HOI AN AND MY SON TOUR PRICES:
Type of tour
|2017 Price per person in US$ in party of:|
||20 and up|
|Private tour||150 US$||135 US$||100 US$||90 US$||85 US$||78 US$
– Private tours with English speaking guide for the entire trip except leisure time (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
– Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle as tour program indicated.
– Entrance fee to any applicable tourist sites.
– Meals as mentioned in program.
– Accommodation at the standard hotel based on twin sharing with breakfast (for hotel upgrade supplements apply).
– One bottle of water on bus.
– The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Surcharge for New Year or Holiday seasons.
– Free of charge for children less than 04 years old.
– 50% charge of adult price for children from 05 to 07 years old.
– 75% charge of adult price for children from 08 to 11 years old.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.