Our Halong Bay day cruise leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Golf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by.
Start Halong Bay Day Cruise with the pick up from your hotel at 8h00 in the morning for 3.5 hour bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City, the gateway to Halong Bay. Enjoy the scenery of tranquil villages embellished by peaceful green paddy field in the rural Vietnam (rice transplanting time: February and June).
Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck, Finger, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
The first stop on this four-hour cruise is Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace. This grotto is recently discovered, one of the most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay.
Back to the boat and continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise with the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by on the way back to Ha Long harbor (rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village is optional).
Our waiting vehicle transfers you back to Hanoi. Your Halong Bay Day Cruise ends at your hotel around 20h00.
Type of tour
|2017 Price per person in US$ in party of:|
||21 and up
|Private tour||121 US$
||95 US$||74 US$||60 US$||58 US$||50 US$||45 US$|
|Group tour||40 US$|
– Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from and to your hotel as tour program indicated.
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
– Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
– 04 hour boat trip.
– Lunch as mentioned in program.
– One bottle of water on bus.
– Rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating Village.
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Surcharge for New Year or Holiday seasons.
– Free of charge for children less than 04 years old.
– 70% charge of adult price for children from 05 to 8 years old.
– Children from 9 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. GO VIET Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.