Join our half day Ho Chi Minh City tour to explore the city’s cultural and historical sights.
Ho Chi Minh City, originally named Saigon by French occupying forces in the 1860s, is the wild child of Vietnam – buzzing, brashly modern, colourful and occasionally tiresome. Streets hum with bike overload and the air is thick with two-stroke fumes but there are some worthwhile attractions and the shopping and eating options are superb, both down and up-market.
HALF DAY HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR ITINERARY
Duration: 4 hours (8h00-12h00)
Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city center then depart for a half day tour of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City.
We start the trip by visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, followed by exploring the Reunification Palace which is the site where the Vietnam War symbolically came to an end, and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum which is dedicated to Vietnam’s fight for independence. Many of the exhibits are horrifying so young children are advised to not go in there.
End the trip with drop off at our travel office or Ben Thanh Market (optional), free at leisure for shopping.
Your half day Ho Chi Minh city tour ends.
HALF DAY HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR PRICE: US$ 22 per person (premier group tour – group size 2-15 people)
– Transportation as tour program indicated.
– Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
– Pick up from your hotel (in District 1 only).
– Mineral water (01 bottle/person).
– Drinks, Meals except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Free of charge for children less than 02 years old.
– 50% charge of adult price for children from 03 to 6 years old.
– 75% charge of adult price for children from 07 to 11 years old.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.