Ho Chi Minh (formerly Saigon) is a city abuzz with opportunity and local life is played out before your eyes as you explore the city’s cultural and historical sights. This full day Ho Chi Minh city tour takes you to many of the city’s main sites and museums as well as local market.
HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR ITINERARY
Our guide & driver will pick you up at 08h00 from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city center then depart for a full day tour of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City.
– First of all visit the Reunification Hall, formerly known as the Presidential Palace it was towards this modern building that North Vietnamese tanks seized on the morning of April 30 1975, as Saigon fell. This fascinating building is filled with history still fresh in the minds of many. This is one of the most important buildings in the city.
– See the historic Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
– War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war.
– After having lunch, we’ll go to China Town, visit the bustling market – Cho Lon. Cho Lon actually means Big Market – a claim that is well justified as Vietnam’s largest market, the Binh Tay is situated here. The market is always busy and colourful.
– The last stop is Cantonese Thien Hau Pagoda – dedicated to the goddess of the sea.
Optional: A visit to Ben Thanh Market can be arranged upon request.
Ben Thanh — the central market for the city and one of its liveliest and most colorful areas. Simply stroll through the market seeing and enjoying the variety of goods for sale.
Return to your hotel at 17h00.
Your full day Ho Chi Minh city tour ends.
HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR PRICES:
|Type of tour||2017 Price per person in US$ in party of:|
|89 US$||61 US$||50 US$||39 US$||36 US$||30 US$|
– Transportation as tour program indicated.
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
– Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
– Lunch as mentioned in program.
– Mineral water (1 bottle/person).
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Free of charge for children less than 05 years old.
– 50% charge of adult price for children from 06 to 11 years old.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.