Emeraude Halong Bay Cruise was launched on Dec 16, 2003, the first ever luxury cruise ship designed as a direct inspiration from the past and built in Vietnam. Holiday-makers on Emeraude will cruise around scenic, memorable and beautiful Halong Bay. Each bespoke cabin exudes warmth and character with high standards of workmanship, distinguished style and impeccable service. With its polished wooden floors and brass fixtures and fittings the Emeraude’s rooms offer timeless elegance.
Sailing through the beautiful Ha Long Bay on a classic paddle steamer, Emeraude Classic Cruise offers English-guided tours through Sung Sot Grotto and Floating Village. Free Wi-Fi is available on the boat. Guests can take part in daily Tai Chi lessons or learn how to make Vietnamese spring rolls. Relaxing body massage can be enjoyed at the spa. Other activities include swimming or kayaking in the sea.
Full board meals are served in the boat’s dining room. Vietnamese and international buffet spreads can be enjoyed there. The bar offers beers, cocktails, wine and other beverages.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – EMERAUDE CRUISE (L, D)
* Emeraude Classic Cruise sails from Emeraude Pier. It provides a chargeable pick-up service from Hanoi to Ha Long.
12:00 – 12:15 Register/Check-in at Emeraude Café
12:15 – 12:30 Embark on Emeraude Cruise
12:30 – 12:35 Captain Raises Anchor
12:35 – 14:30 Cruising Halong Bay
12:45 – 14:00 Vietnamese Buffet Lunch
14:00 – 15:00 Free & Easy
15:00 – 16:00 Guided Shore Excursion to Sung Sot Grotto
16:00 – 16:30 Crepe Station on Sundeck and cruising to Pearl farm
16:30 – 17:30 Kayaking* or Swimming at Pearl farm
18:00 – 18:30 Vietnamese Fresh Spring Roll Cooking Class (Sundeck)
18:30 – 19:00 Complimentary Canapes on Sundeck
19:00 – 21:00 European dinner buffet served (Dress Code: Smart)
21:00 – 22:00 Bills Settlement (Optional)
20:00 – 22:00 Squid Fishing (Seasonal)
20:30 – 23:00 Silver Screen “Indochine”
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HA NOI (B)
06:00 – 07:00 Coffee, Tea, Cookies and Muffins Served on the Sundeck (Complimentary)
06:30 – 07:00 Learn ancient art of Tai Chi on Sundeck
07:00 – 08:00 (Summer Program) Swimming and Kayaking at Ho Dong Tien Area
07:00 – 07:30 (Winter Program) Cruise to Luon Cave
07:30 – 08:00 (Winter Program) Bamboo Boat Ride inside Luon Cave
08:30 – 10:00 Energizing Full Breakfast Served
08:00 – 10:30 Cruising Bai Tu Long Bay through Ba Hai and Hang Ma Islands
08:00 – 09:00 Leave Luggage Outside of Cabins
10:30 – 11:00 Disembarkation
11:00 – 11:15 Drop Off Point – Emeraude Café
* Emeraude Halong Bay Cruise ends at Emeraude Pier around 11h00. It provides a chargeable transfer service from Ha Long back to Hanoi.
– Summer Program is from April to October
– Winter Program is from November to March
– Kayaking (*) is chargeable
– Bus departure is at 08h00 from Hanoi and the boat departs at 12h20 from Emeraude Cafe, Halong Bay, Halong City.
– Price shown is in US dollars and per person based on half twin Standard cabin. Upgrades available to stay at a Superior, Deluxe or Suite cabin. Additional costs will be applied. Please contact us for the best possible price.
– Welcome cocktail upon arrival
– Shore excursion
– Entrance fees
– Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
– Tax and service charges
– Vietnamese buffet lunch and dinner
– European breakfast buffet
– Insurance on board
Price does not include:
– Transportation services from Hanoi to Ha Long and return are available at a surcharge:
a. Shared coach: 40 US$ per person. Pick up and drop off at Emeraude office at 46 Le Thai To street, Hanoi (street along Hoan Kiem Lake);
b. Private transfer: 120 US$ per 4-seater car. Pick up and drop off at guest’s preferred pick-up point in Hanoi.
– Other meals than mentioned
– Drinks and Beverages
– Beauty Spa Services & Massage
– Tips and Others Personal Expenses
– Surcharge for Christmas and New Year or Holiday seasons
– If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid is 55 US$/person (for Standard cabin)
– Free of charge for maximum 01 child less than 06 years old, sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding or baby cot are upon request.
– 78 US$ charge for child of 6 to 11 years old sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding, limiting to one child per booking only;
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult’s rate.
– Single travelers will be required to pay surcharge for single supplement;
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions;
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure;
– Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers;
– A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. No refunds are offered if local police and port authority refuse passengers passages when passengers fail to present valid passports for inspection.