A colonial French hill station established in 1919, Ba Na Hill is an immense mountain resort catering to local and foreign vacationers alike. Ascend the lush tropical forest from a non-stop cable car (over 5km long), the longest and highest of its kind in the world.
Sitting in the cable car cabin, in mid air, looking upon the endless tree line of the forests, guests will enjoy breath-taking views of the lush jungle and waterfalls along the way. Experiencing the pristine ecological system of Ba Na Mountains will bring you a resounding sense of unforeseeable discovery.
A DAY BA NA HILLS TOUR ITINERARY
A day Ba Na Hills tour starts with the pick-up at 8h00 in the morning from your hotel in the Center of Danang city then transfer to Bana Hills Station. You have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a bird’s-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. The ride involves a rise of almost 1300m, a truly spectacular trip over dense jungle.
Visit some old French Villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, Nui Chua & the Mountain Peak (at the height of 1,487m). Have lunch whilst taking in the spectacular views.
In the afternoon, visit Vong Nguyet Villa where we will descend into a historical wine cellar. Next visit is Linh Ung Pagoda with a 27m tall statue of Thich Ca Buddha (Sakyamuni Buddha’s monument).
Our day Ba Na Hills tour ends at your hotel around 15:30.
A DAY BA NA HILLS TOUR PRICE: 40 US$ per person – Group tour
– Transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour program indicated.
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
– Return cable cars.
– Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
– Lunch at local restaurant.
– One bottle of water on bus.
– Drinks, Meals except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Surcharge for New Year or Holiday seasons.
– Free of charge for children less than 01 metre in height.
– 75% charge of adult price for children from 01 metre to under 1.3 metres in height.
– Children from 1.3 metres in height and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.