The myth of Calypso has been inspirited into the Calypso Cruiser. “Glamour” and “Grandeur” are best to characterize Calypso. The cruiser features 12 luxury cabins, all finely equipped, and exposed to the widest view of the Bay; a restaurant features a feast for the senses; and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Halong Bay as backdrop.
Sized from 12.5sqm, all Calypso cabins are selectively equipped to confine fine bedding, and are well recognized with expansive windows to be exposed to the widest views of the bay. Acknowledging the views are constantly changing, the bathroom is also widely exposed to the views to ensure every moment of yours counts.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY (L, D)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at your chosen hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay including a 20-minutes stop on the way.
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Calypso Halong Bay Cruise followed by cruise briefing.
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a sumptuous lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner…
15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
17h30 – 19h00 Enjoy drinks on Sundeck, snap photos the overview of Halong Bay, go swimming or just relax as the sun starts to set.
Those who fancy some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join in our brief Vietnamese cooking course on board while having some free wine.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around.
Overnight on board in a tranquil area. (Evening activities available: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing…)
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
06h00 – 07h00 Start your day with swimming, Tai Chi exercise or photo hunting on sundeck.
07h00 – 11h00 Have breakfast at sunrise.
Get your hand on some kayaking, visiting Luon cave, swimming.
Option: For those who do not fancy kayaking can visit Titop Island to enjoy the panorama view of Halong Bay or just relax, swim at the beach.
11h00 Lunch is served while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards the harbour.
Disembark Calypso Cruiser at around 12h00.
12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi including a 20-minutes stop on the way.
Calypso Halong Bay Cruise finishes at your hotel around 16h30.
Our services include:
– Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi (hotel pick-up & drop-off within Hanoi Old Quarter only)
– English speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double cabin
– Kayaking and cooking class
– Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
– Insurance on board
– Baby cot on request
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Drinks and Beverages
– Tips and Others Personal Expenses
– Surcharge for Christmas and New Year or Holiday seasons
– If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid is 60 US$/person
– 5 US$ insurance fee of charge for maximum 01 child less than 05 years old, sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding or baby cot are upon request.
– 75% charge of adult rate for child of 6 to 11 years old sharing parents’ room and utilizing existing bedding, limiting to one child per booking only.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult’s rate.
– Single travelers will be required to pay surcharge for single supplement;
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions;
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure;
– Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers;
– A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parents.