This Ba Be National Park Hard Trekking tour brings you touch these fascinating and colourful tribes and studying the tropical forest. We spend four day tour for exploring the dramatic countryside in and around Ba Be National Park and gives you the opportunity to experience the real jungle where you can take part in many active adventure such as jungle trek, swim, visit ethnic village, boat cruise. Spending three nights at local home and live together with local people in Tay village also offers interesting experience.
BA BE NATIONAL PARK HARD TREKKING ITINERARY
DAY 1: HA NOI – BA BE NATIONAL PARK – BA BE LAKE (L, D)
Pick up from your hotel at 7:00 am and depart to Ba Be Lake – situated in Bac Kan province which is far from Hanoi 250 km. Stop en-route to visit Cho Chu prison which was built in 1942, captured many Vietnam revolution politicians. Lunch en-route at local restaurant.
Arrive in Ba Be Lake in the afternoon, and check in a local Tay minority family in their traditional wooden house on stilt. It surely brings you new experience. Rest of the day is at your leisure.
Have dinner and stay overnight in local homestay.
DAY 2: TREKKING TO KHAU QUA – NAM DAI – NA NGHE VILLAGE (B, L, D)
Wake up early in the morning, you will have breakfast at 8:00 am then start a full day trekking tour at 8:30 am. Our guide will take you to visit Coc Toc village and continue going on foot upland to Khau Qua – Nam Dai village. Have a picnic lunch and stop at Na Nghe village to visit Cash Dao people.
In the afternoon, visit the mountain, the valley, the stilt houses, and a school of the Cash Dao children (for those who want to give children pencils, books … – optional).
This evening enjoy a big dinner with the local people, drink corn wine, a meter-long cigarette and stay all night at homestay of Red Dao people.
DAY 3: TREKKING TO BA BE LAKE (B, L, D)
After having breakfast with the local people in Na Nghe village, we will say “goodbye” to the Cash Dao people.
8:30 am, go through trail to visit Nam Dai village then go down the forest to visit Dau Dang waterfall which is within two provinces Bac Kan and Tuyen Quang. Start a hard trek to the Dau Dang waterfall and have lunch in a restaurant near the waterfall.
After lunch, enjoy a boat cruise up the Nang river to visit Puong cave where inhabits over 1000 bats with 18 generals and famous with a lot of stalactites and stalagmites. Keep cruising on the Nang river which runs through the cave into Ba Be lake.
Next, visit the Fairy pond and the An Ma temple, then return to the lake-shore restaurant.
Spend your night in homestay.
DAY 4: BA BE – HA NOI (B, L)
Following breakfast, check-out the home-stay and say good bye to the host family then return to Hanoi. On the way, we will pay a visit to the Thai Nguyen Minority and Culture Museum where we can learn something about the culture and traditions of the different minority groups in Vietnam.
Have lunch in a local restaurant en-route.
After lunch and break, keep driving forward Hanoi. Tour ends at your hotel around 18:00.
End of services.
|Type of tour||2017 Price per person in US$ in party of:|
|01||02 – 03||04 – 05||06
|455 US$||290 US$||220 US$||193 US$|
– Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from and to your hotel as tour program indicated.
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
– Boat trip on Ba Be lake rowing by local people.
– Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
– All meals as mentioned in program.
– One bottle of water on bus.
– Homestay as mentioned in program.
– Kayaking: 5 US$ per person as optional (02 persons/ kayak).
– Tay musical performance: 50 US$/ show.
– Bike rental: 5 US$/time/person.
– Private room: 5 US$ per person.
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Surcharge for New Year or Holiday seasons.
– This tour not possible for children under 8.
– 70% charge of adult price for children from 08 to 12 years olds.
– Children from 12 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.