Explore this beautiful natural lake located in Ba Be National Park, where a dramatic landscape and authentic culture, it is only 250 km from Hanoi. Ba Be national Park is a popular Vietnam’s natural complex mainly consisting of Ba Be Lake, the supposed largest natural fresh water lake in Vietnam. With more than 3000 lime stones, 600 species as well as wonderful landscape. In this trip you will go to visit hidden cave, lagoons, boating, kayaking and trekking. This Ba Be Lake tour with homestay surely brings you unforgettable trip and real experience.
BA BE LAKE TOUR WITH HOMESTAY ITINERARY
DAY 1: HA NOI – BA BE LAKE (250km) (L, D)
07:00 You will be picked up from your hotel lobby by our guide and driver then depart for the 6 hour drive through rural northern Vietnam to Ba Be National Park (often referred to as the Ba Be Lakes) established in 1992 as Vietnam’s eighth national park. On the way we make several stops wherever you want to take photos or visit beautiful sights and villages.
13:00 Arrive in Ba Be Lake and have lunch on the Ba Be lakeshore in a local restaurant.
14:45 Embark on a wooden boat for 3 hour boat trip along the Nang River to visit Ba Be Lake – one of 20 biggest fresh lakes on the mountain in the world. Here you can swim in fresh water of Ba Be Lake near Ba Goa Islet if the weather permits or visit Nam Mau primary school and hostel of H’Mong and Dzao kids. Kayking option (*) is also available (extra charge 10 US$/ kayak/ 2 persons will be applied). You can row kayak at Pelu bay.
18:00 Disembark the boat and go trekking to your homestay (3km) in Pac Ngoi village, a small village of Tay people. Check into your homestay and refresh then have dinner and conversation about the local culture before bedtime.
Stay overnight in a local Tay minority family in their traditional wooden stilt house.
DAY 2: BA BE LAKE – HUA MA CAVE – HA NOI (B, L)
After breakfast at the home-stay we go through Ba Be forest. You can discover spectacular rivers, deep valleys, natural caves and undulating mountains then visit Hua Ma cave, the most beautiful and largest cave in Ba Be National Park.
Back to the home-stay for check-out and say good bye to the host family then return to Hanoi. On the way, we will pay a visit to the Thai Nguyen Minority and Culture Museum where we can learn something about the culture and traditions of the different minority groups in Vietnam.
Have lunch in a local restaurant en-route.
After lunch and break keep driving forward Hanoi. Tour ends at your hotel around 20:00.
Type of tour
|2017 Price per person in US$ in party of:|
|Private tour||285 US$||162 US$||120 US$||99 US$||87 US$||83 US$|
|Group tour||82 US$|
– Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from and to your hotel as tour program indicated.
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
– Boat trip on Ba Be Lake rowing by local people.
– Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
– All meals as mentioned in program.
– One bottle of water on bus.
– One night home-stay of Tay people as mentioned in program.
– Kayaking (*): 5 US$/ person (02 persons/ kayak).
– Bike rental: 5 US$/time/person.
– Tay musical performance: 50 US$/ show.
– Private room at the home-stay: 5 US$ per person.
– Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
– Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
– Surcharge for New Year or Holiday seasons.
– Free of charge for children less than 04 years old sharing bed with parents.
– 70% charge of adult price for children from 05 to 11 years old sharing bed with parents.
– Children from 11 years old and more will be charged as adult rate.
– All tours are based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
– Itinerary Change to the confirmed itinerary may happen because of traffic, weather, or any other conditions not under our control such as war, strike, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will do our best to make sure that all the travel will be similar. Go Viet Travel can substitute the itinerary upon your agreement.
– Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.